24 January 2014 –
As part of the 2013 Global Entrepreneur SmartCamp Finals IBM are planning a “Week of Entrepreneurship” @ IBM running from Feb 3-7th 2014.
On February 5th IBM will offer world class business and technical private mentor sessions from industry leading Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders, Technical Experts, Gurus and Free Thinkers. A panel of international mentors will be available for 30 minute virtual mentor sessions to Start-Up companies selected from your ecosystem. The details, timing’s and call in numbers for the one to one virtual mentors session will be forwarded to the selected companies in late January.
Interested startups should bear the following in mind:
- The Start-Up is a registered company
- The Start-Up is developing a technology solution on an open platform or can integrate some IBM technology into their solution.
- The Start-Up is in business less that 5 years
- Their solution is a smart business solution
Applicants should provide the following info:
- Brief description of their solution
- Brief description of the company
- Main challenge going forward
- Contact name, city, e mail and phone number.
Send details to: email@example.com