11 August 2014 – The EIG project (European Investor Gate) is a business support programme aimed at ICT Startups; funded by the European Union.
The core objective of the project is investment preparation and access to finance for ICT entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs. Dublin BIC, as a partner in the project, supports Irish ICT startups throughout the programme.
Some of the supports available through EIG:
- EuroQuity Platform: Access to 6500 investors and 4500 companies via the EuroQuity platform, a match-making service for companies, investors and support partners from across Europe.
- Investment Forums: Pitching opportunities at investment forums together with collaborative pitching events which take place across Europe.
- E-pitches: E-pitch sessions take place every 6-8 weeks where a selection of EIG companies pitch to 30 – 50 investors via an online mechanism.
- Investment Preparation Webinars: Free online training to which cover a variety of topics eg. deal flows, pitching tips, exit strategies etc
- Access to events: EIG partners are regularly involved in entrepreneurial events throughout Europe which we invite our community of companies to attend.
For further info about EIG please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at the project website
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no FP7-ICT-2013-10 EIG.