ISME Skillnet present governance for SME women directors.
Help improve your business’ performance. Get expert advice and tips on Governance for your SME from Carol Bolger, Institute of Directors.
The challenge for SMEs is that established governance frameworks have been developed with large listed companies primarily in mind. These may not reflect the characteristics of the SME where owners are often managers as well or where ownership may be shared across family members
By implementing a governance framework SMEs can make their business more resilient and better able to anticipate risks and changing circumstances. This can generate real business benefits and improve performance.
What are the key objectives of the workshop?
- Identify how your business is constituted and what this means
- Clarify your legal duties as a Director
- Understand your company’s financial statements and the statutory responsibilities for reporting and tax obligations
- How to identify the risks facing your business – operational, financial, reputational
- Places are limited Find Out More & Register Here