Interested in piloting your tech with major international utilities? And winning up to $200,000 while traveling to four countries with all expenses paid?
Welcome to Free Electrons, the world’s first global energy accelerator backed by major international utilities. We are recruiting energy startups that will drive the next generation of ideas in clean energy, energy efficiency, e-mobility, storage, digitization, and on-demand customer services. (VIDEO)
What’s in it for you?
- Access to over 73 million customers through a network of utilities across the US, Europe, and Asia
- Sponsored travel to three week-long accelerator modules in Silicon Valley, Lisbon, Dublin and Singapore facilitated by renowned accelerators – Energy Excelerator, Powerhouse and Beta-i.
- Facilitated conversations and training sessions with a network of utility industry experts with strong insights on scaling companies in new markets
- Potential opportunities for contracts, strategic investment and/or pilot projects with utilities
- $200,000 cash prizes
- No equity is taken to participate
Free Electrons is supported by eight international utilities: AusNet Services, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), ESB (Electricity Supply Board), EDP (Energias de Portugal), Origin Energy, Singapore Power (SP) and Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), and accelerator partners, New Energy Nexus, swissnex San Francisco, Energy Excelerator, Powerhouse and Beta-i.
Apply at www.freelectrons.co. Deadline for applications is February 28, 2017.
Check out the official program launch in Dubai at the Burj Khalifa earlier this week hosted by Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA). (VIDEO)
If you have any questions regarding the applications process, please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org.