- DBIC Establishes U.S. Link for Irish Tech Start-ups
To accelerate the growth of trade between Baltimore and Dublin and to promote job creation in the two cities, the Dublin Business Innovation Centre (DBIC) and Baltimore City's technology incubator, the Emerging Technology Centers (ETC), today signed an agreement to collaborate in attracting technology based companies from their respective countries to open offices in the other's business incubation centres.
- Guinness Enterprise Centre and Microsoft launch Ireland's first software start-up cluster
The GEC and Microsoft today announced the launch of the GEC software development cluster for start-up and early phase software development companies.
- New €23 million expansion of the AIB Seed Capital Fund launched
December 2009 - New €23 million expansion of the AIB Seed Capital Fund launched by The Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Mary Coughlan T.D.
- Guinness Enterprise Centre – Gearing Up for the Next Decade Supporting Entrepreneurs and Start-up Businesses
December 2009 - Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor’s Lane, Dublin 8 marked a landmark tenth anniversary this week, at a special event in Guinness Storehouse.
- Dublin BIC Chairman's Speech
December 2009 - Speech by Hugh Governey Chairman of Dublin BIC at event marking 10 years success of operating the Guinness Enterprise Centre and Dublin Business Innovation Centre.
- Government Innovation Taskforce
March 2010 - The Report of the Innovation Taskforce was launched on 11th March 2010 by the Taoiseach, Mr Brian Cowan T.D.
- Launch of Mid-West Halo Business Angel Partnership in Limerick
May 2010 - Minister Batt O'Keefe T.D. Minister for Enterprise Trade and Innovation launched the Mid-West Halo Business Angel Partnership in Limerick on Monday 24 May 2010.
- New Enterprise Stabilisation Fund Launched by Enterprise Ireland
June 2010 - For further details visit: http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/AboutUs/Organisation/Enterprise+Stabilisation+Fund.htm
- TERMINALFOUR’s Enterprise Content Management to Power SUNY Empire State College’s Web Presence
TERMINALFOUR, one of the world’s leading web content management companies, today announced that is has signed a contract to provide its Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) to New York based SUNY Empire State College.
- Enterprise Ireland's Job Expansion Fund
May 2011 - Learn more about Enterprise Ireland's Job Expansion Fund at http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/funding-supports/Company/Esetablish-SME-Funding/Job-Expansion-Fund-max-€150,000-.html
- YouTube Partner Program & Monetizing Content
October 2011 - As part of its Entrepreneurship Series, Dublin BIC is hosting a morning seminar on 26 October 2011 at 9.30 am in the Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor’s Lane, Dublin 8 entitled “YouTube Partner Program & Monetizing Content” with speakers Zofia Bajkowska and Hazel Hayes from YouTube
- Enterprise Ireland Competitive Start Fund Call
October 2012 - See details on http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/funding-supports/Company/HPSU-Funding/Competitive-Start-Fund-CSF-.html
- Start-up Advice: 10 Tips on Pitching to Investors
March 2012 - Read more at BusinessPost.ie
- Minister for Small Business visits Guinness Enterprise Centre
April 2012 - Minister for Small Business visits Guinness Enterprise Centre where 280+ people are employed in heart of Dublin’s Liberties
- Med-tech start-up Arann Healthcare secures €500k investment
July 2012 - Irish start-up Arann Healthcare has secured a new investment of €500,000 to help it progress its technology that’s aiming to tackle infections such as superbugs like MRSA and the E. coli bacterium.
- Government says 93% of jobs plan targets met
July 2012 - Among the measures due for completion were passing the Credit Guarantee Bill, the Microenterprise Loan Fund Bill and visa programmes for entrepreneurs outside the EU.
- What Investors Look For in Business Propositions?
July 2012 - Dublin BIC (part of the Association of EC Business Innovation Centres in Ireland) is participating in the EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF 2012) from 11-15 July 2012 at the Convention Centre, Dublin 1.
- Endeco's investment as the 100th deal facilitated by Halo Business Angel Partnership
5th September 2012 - Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD, announced green technology company Endeco's investment as the 100th deal facilitated by Halo Business Angel Partnership.
- Storyful Seizes Social Media Opportunity to Become News Agency of Digital Age
The immense and still growing content available through social media presents an ever increasing challenge to most of us. On the flip side, it has created a substantial opportunity for many companies seeking to collect, organise, verify and deliver that information in a way the end user requires.
- Bankhawk opens Global Analytics Lab in Dublin
December 2012 - Bankhawk, the financial services company, has opened a new banking analytics lab at the Guinness Enterprise Centre in Dublin 8.
- Start-up School: Introduction
- Halo Business Angels 100th Deal
- DBIC Facebook Hack
- Dublin BIC and Facebook
- Taoiseach's Action Plan For Jobs Press Conference at the Guinness Enterprise Centre
- Dublin-Poznań Startup Bridge at he Guinness Enterprise Centre June 18th
- Dublin-Poznań Startup Bridge
- Dublin Business Innovation Centre Alumnus Event
- DBIC Facebook Entrepreneurship Series
- Corporate Videos
- EU Commissioner Visits GEC
October 2012 – On a visit to Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC) last month, EU Commissioner Máire Geoghegan-Quinn praises Dublin business incubator.
- GEC Video
- Digital software firm VideoCrisp to create 10 jobs
Cloud-based digital software company VideoCrisp is to create 10 digital media jobs with the launch of its online video creation and editing tool.
- Enterprise Start 2 Group Workshop Dates 2014
Enterprise Ireland in partnership with Dublin Business Innovation Centre (DBIC) and the Irish BICs – has developed a programme designed to help entrepreneurs tease out their business idea and develop a comprehensive business proposition, the programme duration is over a 6-8 week period.
- Bruton names companies awarded Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund
The Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD yesterday (Thursday 17 January 2013) named the 30 successful companies that have recently been awarded funding under Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund.
- The AIB Seed Capital Fund helps to create and sustain 500 jobs
The AIB Seed Capital Fund in partnership with Enterprise Ireland made 31 investments totaling €6.2m during 2012, bringing to 500 the number of jobs created and sustained by the fund.
- Dublin BIC Announces March and April 2013 Dates for Enterprise Start 2
28th February 2013 - Dublin BIC will hold its March Enterprise Start 2 workshop on Wednesday 20th March, with a second group workshop scheduled for Wednesday 3rd April.
- Upcoming event for Gamers 20 February 2013
Dublin BIC is hosting “Developing and publishing Games and Apps - What to do and what not to do! “ in the Guinness Enterprise Centre- Tuesday 12th March, 9am
- Games Ireland hosting two great events
- Boulder Media wins an Emmy
A big congratulations to all our friends at Boulder Media who pick up an Emmy at the weekend.Boulder Media was part of the team that won the award for its work on Gumball, along other big names in the world of animation.
- Dublin BIC will be actively partaking in the EBN Annual Congress
27 March 2013 Dublin BIC will be actively partaking in the EBN (the European Business & Innovation Centre Network) Annual Congress this year
- GEC Home to over Ninety of Ireland’s Most Promising Companies
14 March 2013 - The Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC) which is managed by Dublin BIC, has revealed that ten new companies have chosen to set up office at the citycentre location since the start of the year, bringing to over 90 the total number of businesses that are currently located at the GEC.
- Popcap Gamers event in the Guinness Enterprise Centre, 11 March 2013
Tomorrow morning Dublin BIC is excited to be hosting “Developing and publishing Games and Apps – What to do and what not to do! “ in the Guinness Enterprise Centre
- Dublin BIC set to exhibit at The National Business Expo, March 8-9
Dublin BIC is exhibiting at The National Business Expo, the RDS . This free event looks set to be a great weekend for the business community with over 80 exhibitors, seminars and workshops specialising in all the tools required to set up or grow a business.
- Dublin BIC Sponsors Ireland’s First Lauchpad 48 Event
29 April 2013 - The Guinness Enterprise Centre in Dublin will throw down an interesting gauntlet for 100 entrepreneurs at its Launch48 weekend in June – devise and launch a start-up idea within 48 hours.
- Microsoft Ireland invite you to join them on May 9th at the Aviva Stadium.
24 April 2013 - Microsoft Ireland invite you to join them on May 9th at the Aviva Stadium. This will be a unique opportunity for you as Business and Government Leaders, to gain valuable insight into the most pressing business challenges facing you today.
- Dublin BIC Clients Feature in Red Herring Top 100
19 April 2013 - Great news this week as Irish technology start-ups secure seven places in the Red Herring top 100 list. Notably Guinness Enterprise Centre client, Zerogrey, and Tethras, a Dublin BIC client, are included in the top 100
- Great news this week for GEC client Huggity
12 April 2013 - Offering a truly digital-age marketing tool, Dublin company Huggity takes giant high-resolution photos of large sporting events which people can access online to identify and tag themselves after the event.
- GEC client secures €650k investment for health-focused game
9 April 2013 - GEC client Zinc Software has secured a €650,000 investment to help it launch a health-focused mobile game. Almost half of the investment comes from the Bank of Ireland MedTech Accelerator Fund, managed by Kernel Capital, and the AIB Seed Capital Fund, co-managed by Dublin BIC, which invested €150,000 each.
- Venture Lab Event
- Angel backed companies break €50m investment milestone
- Barracuda FX wins award
- Award winner Leonora O'Brien, Pharmapod
- Brown Bag Films nominated for BAFTA awards
- Dublin BIC - Facebook Hack 2013
- Rebooting Ireland - Dublin's booming tech scene
- Animation Skillnet Video - Convergence Animation, Games and VFX
- Animation Skillnet Video
- Fantom opens US office
- Brown Bag Films secures another season with Disney Junior
- iMobMedia Scoops Gold for ‘Best Mobile Sales Promotion Campaign’ at the Mobile Marketing Awards 2013
- DublinBIC Assisted Startups in the Energy Sector
- Animation Skillnet Course - Production Management for Games and Animation
- Dublin Business Innovation Centre - 25th Anniversary Brochure
- Dragons Den - call for applications!
- Taoiseach to announce 218 jobs by Dublin BIC backed firms
- Highlights of DKM's Economic Impact Report of Dublin BIC
- Independent Report of the Economic Impact of Dublin BIC - Full Version
- The Bridge Project - Solving the Animation Skills Shortage
- IBM Smartcamp - Free World Class advice to the best startups
- The Entrepreneur Experience application close this Friday
- Female Propeller Programme for High Fliers
- Going For Growth - call for applications from female entrepreneurs
- Enterprise Ireland - Competitive Start Fund – New Call for Applications
- Startups in the ICT sector – call for applications!
- AIB Seed Fund invested €5.2m in 32 ventures in 2013
- Plato Business Support Programme - call for applicants
- Action Plan for Jobs 2014
- Animation courses in GEC
- Animation Courses in GEC
- Geeklist's #Hack4Good hosted by the Guinness Enterprise Centre
- Animation Skillnet Courses at GEC
- New Innovators: ZenDoc
- Enterprise Start2 - Registering now
- Entrepreneurship Forum Report
- Animation Skillnet Course at GEC
- The Eirgrid 'Smart Pitch’ competition
- Enterprise Ireland Announces 500k Graduate Fund
- Start TLV Ireland - Looking for Irelands Most Innovative Startups
- Guinness Enterprise Centre - Open Day
- MBA Association of Ireland - Entrepreneur Evening
- Decawave sweep up award as European Top Angel Investment
- Are you Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur?
- Further exposure on the impressive Angel return on investment
- Business angels realise bumper return on investment in start-ups
- The EBAN Congress comes to Dublin
- MySmark: A new breed of startup growing in Ireland - IrishCentral
- "The Bridge" to the Animation, Games and VFX Industry 2014 - Call for Participants
- Are You a Future Global Leader?
- The GEC Launches New Flexible Office Space - Co-Work@GEC
- BOI 100k Prize for Start-ups - All Sectors!
- Call for eHealth Entrepreneurs
- Bankhawk Analytics Takes 1st Prize At SaphireNow Awards
- Competitive Start Fund - ICT and Industrial Sectors
- Guinness Enterprise Centre Open Day
- The Bridge 2014 Programme Presentation 2nd October 2014
- Applications Deadline approaches for FinTech Innovation Lab Accelerator Programme
- The Silicon Stroll Bootcamp - The ACE Project Joins Forces!
- The Government’s National Policy Statement on Entrepreneurship in Ireland
- The Silicon Stroll Bootcamp: Irish start-ups get the lead out
- Management Works Concession Business Courses
- Jobbio Investment
- Compete in the 1776 Challenge Cup
- Investment Training for Tech Entrepreneurs
- The 1776 Challenge Cup
- Enterprise Start 2 Programme open for applications
- Propellor 5.0 Now Open for Applications
- Animation and VFX Traineeship 2015 Call for Applications
- Benetel to create 15 jobs after raising €750,000 in seed funding
- Digicel invests €1.5m in UCD start-up HeyStaks, company hiring 20 staff
- Startup Ireland Launches Interactive Map of Ireland’s Startup Ecosystem
- Enterprise Ireland Launches Competitive Start Fund Aimed at Overseas Entrepreneurs and Irish Diaspora
- Angel funding to help create 700 jobs, says HBAN
- France Launches a New Tech Visa