A number of Accelerator programmes are offered around Dublin and Ireland. If you are looking for a programme that can offer you a fixed-term training programme that includes mentorship and educational componats than look no further, we have complied a list of accelorator programmes that may appeal to your business opportunity. For more information contact the programmes directly.
New Frontiers is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, delivered at local level by Institutes of Technology and funded by Enterprise Ireland. If you have an innovative business idea and are planning to establish and run your own company, the New Frontiers Programme can provide you with help and support to accelerate your business development and to equip you with the skills and contacts that you need to successfully start and grow your company. Courses are generally run monthly with closing dates close to the end of the month.
The Ryan Academy has numerous programmes available, We help you discover the path to your successful business. The following are programmes that are on offer:
- The Propeller Venture Accelerator – Application for Propeller 6.0 is opening soon
- Female High Fliers Accelerator – Next session will begin on September 6th, 2016
- Start Up Scale Up – Application now open
- Ustart Student ISAX Ingenuity Programme (Pre Accelerator) – Applicatin now open to start in Septmebr 2016
Launchpad Accelerator – Ireland’s first and leading digital accelerator, specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams to transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups. We seek exceptional early stage startup teams who are developing a digital business model innovation to apply for the programme which now offers up to 30k micro-seed investment to each venture.
NDRC Catalyser – an early stage investment programme aimed at startups and founder teams with deep know-how and technology that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
Female Founders – a partnership between Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund and NDRC. It has been designed to support ambitious female entrepreneurs to take their idea, validate its potential, craft a scalable business model and connect with follow on investors to build the next generation of Irish high potential startups. – See more
Six companies will be selected for the programme and receive expertise and hands-on mentoring from a panel of senior executives to help further develop their business.
Before the programme
We are interested in early and growth stage companies who have a beta version of their technology. There are two phases to the programme; Selection and mentoring.
As a successful short-listed applicant, you must attend the following in Dublin:
A ‘speed dating’ event to network with key financial services and technology executives and an opportunity to discuss your business proposition. This will validate best fit for entrance to the programme.
Coaching from senior Accenture executives on pitch development to prepare for the Dragons Den event to pitch your proposition to the senior executives of participating banks and technology companies. Attend the Dragons Den. Emerging from this event a shortlist of 6 finalists will be selected to participate on the programme. Continue
The Food Works programme is an intensive accelerator programme structured to support, challenge, drive and accelerate your start-up business.
The Food Works Programme uniquely provides the collaborative expertise from three agencies: Bord BIA, Enterprise Ireland and Teagasc. With access to technical, business and marketing experts, Food Works offers the best opportunity to accelerate and dynamically grow your business.
Applications for 2016 have now closed, please check the website for future dates.
Building the future of commerce together. Start Path partners with innovative global startups building the technologies of tomorrow, today.
- Start Path Global – We partner with startups from around the world to help scale their businesses. The program enables companies to gain access to MasterCard’s global ecosystem and to break new markets through relationships with MasterCard and our customers
- Commerce.Innovated – We deep dive into your product, strategy and other key operations with you and your team. We connect you to experts within the core team and to dedicated specialists from across the Silicon Valley Bank and MasterCard ecosystems. You will have a direct line of access to the resources and support you need to succeed.