Raising finance to fund growth strategies is essential for most businesses in development phase. Drawing on the extensive and hands-on experience of our consultants, Dublin BIC enables clients become investor ready and then assists them through the fundraising process.
- Over two decades, Dublin BIC has assisted 167 businesses raise over €70 million
- Dublin BIC is fund manager of the AIB Seed Capital Fund which has a current total of €53 million under management
- Halo Business Angel Network, also managed by Dublin BIC, has invested over €40 million
Dublin BIC’s has one of the most successful track records in the market for securing funding for developing companies. We have:
- over 25 years of investment and fund management experience in Dublin
- a specialist knowledge in deal structure and finance strategies for leveraging funding sources
- access to funding from multiple sources including public and private sectors
- an impressive network of industry contacts in both public and private sectors
- an understanding of funding issues facing early stage start-ups/entrepreneurs
- aftercare service for business development and investment strategies for future fundraising
AIB Seed Capital Fund
The Dublin BIC managed AIB Seed Capital Fund looks at entrepreneurs who are developing technology-led companies at the seed or early stage.
More about AIB Seed Capital Fund Please click Here
Halo Business Angel Network (HBAN)
HBAN is an all-island umbrella group for business angel networks, dedicated to the promotion of angel investment and supporting the early stage entrepreneurial community on the island of Ireland.HBAN actively works to increase the number of angel investors involved in investing in early stage companies and supports the formation of new and existing angel networks, both regionally and internationally, and within industry sectors. HBAN, which is a joint initiative of InterTradeIreland and Enterprise Ireland, also acts as a voice to Government, stakeholders, business and the media to promote the interests and needs of the angel investment community.
For more information: www.hban.org
Supporting SMEs Online Tool
The Supporting SMEs Online Tool is a new cross-governmental guide to help small businesses know which of the over 80 Government supports could possibly fit their business.
You can check out the Supporting SMEs Online Tool here: www.supportingsmes.ie